Saturday, March 19, 2011

Flowers and Fun...

My baby girl Kensley has been a little under the weather the past few days, but within those days she has OFFICIALLY learned to crawl, and her first tooth broke through! Gosh shes growing up so fast! After we visited the Dr today for her, and finding out she has an ear infection My sister, niece, nephew, son Taityen, daughter Kensley and myself went and walked around the Botanical Gardens. It was a nice break from the everyday stresses to just walk with clear minds and look at all of the beautiful scenery. I was able to take some pretty pictures of all of the kids, and they were learning knew things the whole way :) As we walked i tried to clear my head, and it worked for a little while but then i started to think about all the people who wont get to spend this time with their children and loved ones. My heart ached but then i thanked God for this day and every other day he has given me with my babies and family. Here are a few of the picture i took today... time to go put my sick sleepy girl to bed. goodnight and god bless




No comments:

Post a Comment