Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday family get together...

Today has been a pretty swell day. The kids and I attended a little get together at their dads and step-moms house with some of their extended family. It was loud, caotic, and messy. But there were as many children as their were adults, and i loved it! We cooked out, the food was amazing.We played t-ball with the kids, which was entertainging..because none of them really had a clue as to what to do. But at the same time it was great practice for my son Taityen. He has his FIRST EVER blast ball game tomorrow and I am so excited for him! Hes only 3.5 but he loves baseball!!! We also rode on four wheeler at the get together which was pretty fun. Its been a long time since ive done that! My buggy butt(my son) was brave enough to ride with his mommy, but not with his daddy. It made me smile.. he is so precious to me. I love my babies so much! It was a great relaxing day. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment